Its been a long time since the last posting. When I saw the "new" tag edit feature of the december post I knew there had been some changes. Lots of new purses are coming. Right now I can't keep up with the local demand and the tax season. My husband has been hard at work on Zetsy. It doesn't look like the program first posted here. Hopefully you'll find this as an improvement. The latest tag form looks like the following
A new web site is now up and running (it has been since early January). Still not everything has been put on at www.zimpro.co, but we're trying!
All of this needs to be uploaded to the web site. So many things to do and so little time.
We just release a new version of Zetsy tonight. No new features on this one, but quite a few changes in trying to improve the reliability it. Lots of behind the scene changes in preventing Etsy rejecting tag changes when things are not just quite right. The changes are the following.
1. Fixed issue with shop info download caused by an incorrect ID column. If you had problems with this before you won't now.
2. Added sorting by last listing modification to the shop listing output; previously the listings were random and things were hard to find.
3. Added renew listing button to shop listings form. This is part of some new advanced features we're working on.
4. Adjusted shop listing form to get better fits on the screen, still some issues, but it is better
5. Added urls for all images to be downloaded routinely. This has more to do with multiple downloads.
6. Added the ability to download all full images of an item from the shop listings. (Important for a new feature down the line)
7. Now checks to see if a changed tag is truly unique, this prevents Etsy rejections when the change created duplicate tags in an items listings
8. Added a check to see if at least one tag change was added. This Prevents Criteria loss if it was blank and a blank view
9. Now errors are prevented if multiple tag deletions of a single listing occurrx.
10. Modified the tag change form and added additional logic to guide user through the steps needed.
11. Discovered issues with quotes and single quotes in the listing description upload. When uploading descriptions, Etsy html quotes are stripped which prevents the errors occurring when updating
Make new friends, but...
5 months ago