Saturday, October 24, 2009

First Accessory


I'm into first this weekend. I just put out an eyeglass case which matches the tote and handbag that I just made. I'm still in the process of designing my "animal" bag. So many design choices. I'm looking to do some embroidery on that one.


Its a really miserable day here and the leaves are really starting to come down. I usually take pictures both in a lightbox and outside. In the beginning I tried some different scenes, but I'm not sure it really worked out that well. Still experimenting with different things. I'm still not entirely happy with the pictures. I've had help with all of the pictures. I guess you can't trust the help. Of course the kids and husband are not getting paid for the duty. You get what you pay for. Thought it would nice to take some pictures without a bag in the picture. That way you can see what is on the other side of the bag!


the OTHER side of the BAG ......................................


No comments:

Post a Comment