Monday, December 7, 2009

Second Etsy Sale!

I was wondering how long it would take to get our second Etsy sale.   Not long as it turns out.   Another item sold today and it was one of my large embroidered totes.  The Christmas stockings were small "extra" things I was doing for the holiday with the hope I could get some traffic to my store.   This item was the "real" deal.   This was exciting and um worrisome.   I've had two fears with this : not selling anything and selling too much.  Both my husband and I work full time plus!   This stuff comes from the "extra" time in the evening,  LOL   I don't think I have anything to worry about yet.
   Speaking of stockings ...  I cam across on the forums a wonderful blog which is looking for traditional Christmas themed items.  http://gifteddesigns.blogspot.com   I think some of our stockings fall under that category.   I did a post with links to the stockings.  We'll see if anyone agrees. 
      There are well-done blogs that have all kinds of links.  It's something I would like to do eventually.  Well its only 11PM and I still have some crafting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment