Friday, December 4, 2009

First Etsy Sale

It was both an exciting and sad moment when I packed my first etsy sale up tonight. Goodbye Cheetah stocking. It was great knowing you but I'm sure you will be going to a great home. I just hope you arrive safely. I think I'm being over-protective of a Christmas stocking. How stupid is that? OK now that I have one Etsy sale how long will it take to get to 10 ? I hope it doesn't take as long for the next sale as it did this one.
I have been busy creating again. I made a new Elvis bag which appears to be a hit since I have two local sales already. Elvis doesn't seem to be as popular on Etsy, but he is popular here. I also am working on a John Deer Tote. I'll post that here soon. I didn't get as much done tonight as I wanted to as I was helping my oldest son on a English paper. Better that than balancing oxidation reduction reactions which my husband was doing last night with our youngest. I don't even know what that is and I don't want to know.
I did read on the Etsy forums tonight about someone complaining their blog was more popular than their shop. They did have a really nice creative blog. This one still needs some work. Tomorrow I mail off my first sale ...

No comments:

Post a Comment