Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday Weekend Bust

I have not posted in a few days. Too busy! I spent a lot of time trying new Christmas stocking ideas. I really liked them. Took a few days to visit family in Ohio and put up Christmas decorations. My husband spent time on Thanksgiving at his parents marking tags, proces, and descriptions for the Etsy sale. That didn't go over too well. No sales. I did see a spike in traffic yesterday according to Analytics, but alas no sales. I was up to 2AM last night with my newest bag, a hobo bag. I think it came out really well. I have quite a few hours into it. It was not a cheap bag to make. Ny husband did put up a new facebook page yesterday. I need fans so if you read this blog please do me a favor and fan me please ?
In reading the Etsy forums tonight I came across someone who was writing a nice blog about what they are finding on Etsy. I'll give you that info in my next post. I also have some new stuff I'm trying. In the meantime, I'm tired and I need a break. It will be along day at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment