Saturday, November 14, 2009

Store Bust IV



Another new creation. No store to sell it at though! The thought of reloading everything into Etsy is not appealing. Still thinking about store names. Thinking about different combination's. Thinking about what is easy to put on a bag. I think I'm still in mourning over the old store name! In any event, I don't think much is going to get done today. I have a wedding to go to this afternoon and evening.
My husband said he did figure out out to transfer the new unseen ZenCart store to another domain. I don't know if we're ready for that or not. It is getting close to more tuition time though. Lots more money going out the door.
We should be close to doing something ...
That is it for today. I need to fix-up this blog some more. It is so bland and uninviting. Some really neat stuff is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment